Definitions and Interpretation
- “Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Website when you visit certain parts of Our Website and/or when you use certain features of Our Website
- “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- “Personal Data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
- “We” or “Us” or “Our” means Pristine Commercial Cleaning Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with Company Reg. No. 5547441, whose registered address is Sidings House, Sidings Court, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN4 5NU.
- Information About Us
- Our Website, www.pristinecommercialcleaningservices.co.uk, is owned and operated by Pristine Commercial Cleaning Services Ltd trading, a Ltd company registered in England and Wales with Company Reg. No. 09791350, whose registered address is Sidings House, Sidings Court, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN4 5NU.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 0800 7311 763, or by post at Pristine Commercial Cleaning Services Limited, Unit 3D, Aviator Ct, First Ave, Doncaster, DN9 3QZ.
- By using Our Website, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Website for website analytics and advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used on Our Website are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some, or all, of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the smooth operation of Our Website, and supports functions such as logging in where appropriate and for completing of payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Website. As an example, how easily you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use or don’t use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather such information, helping Us to improve Our Website and your experience of Our Website.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies, as the name suggests, enable Us to provide additional functionality to you on Our Website such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some Functionality Cookies may also be Strictly Necessary Cookies.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Website, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with Analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, gives us the opportunity to make Our Website and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by Targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies are not placed by Us onto your computer or device; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third Party Cookies may be used by advertising services to enable us to serve tailored advertising to you on Our Website, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us. (These Cookies work in the same way as Analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be Persistent Cookies. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Website.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be Session Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Website until you close your browser. Effectively Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Cookies on Our Website are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please see the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Website Use?
- The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device if and when we are using the Cookies:
|LinkedIn Ads||LinkedIn installs cookies on your Browser in order to track your browsing activity, optimise Our advertising campaigns and provide Us with campaign specific analysis.||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-table|
|This website uses the Facebook Advertising Pixel to allow Us to influence the adverts you see on Facebook and Instagram. We also use Facebook’s Analytics platform to better understand the users of Our Website.||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Microsoft Bing Ads||Bing Ads is a Microsoft service providing pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines. Cookies installed by Microsoft Bing track your activity on the Bing advertising network across websites and browsing sessions.||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement|
|Google Analytics, AdWords, Doubleclick||Through using Our Website Google will install a number of cookies on your browser. These cookies will be a mixture of unique IDs and cookies set to remember your preferences across Google products. This cookie information is likely to be used to optimise adverts you see around the internet, and will allow Us to target you with adverts after you leave our website. We also use Google Analytics to optimise visitor journeys through our website and to run performance reporting on how users behave on our website. Cookie details: __utma determines unique visitors__utmb determines page views__utmc determines session status__utmz determines the referral used by the visitor to reach our site__utmv custom cookies not usually in use__utmx custom cookies not usually in use||https://policies.google.com/technologies/types|
|Twitter installs cookies on your Browser in order to track your behaviour on our website and to report on Our advertising campaign results.||https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies|
- Our Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other similar companies as implemented from time to time. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Website is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies. However, Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Website, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Website use(s) Analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- Other cookies may be set by services used on this website and this document will be updated to reflect this as needed.
- Our Website is built in WordPress and as a result of WordPress functionality we will also use some cookies to enable Our Website to function correctly. These include wordpress_[hash] cookie to store your authentication details, wordpress_[hash] cookie to store your authentication details and wordpress_[hash] cookie to store your authentication details. To find out more about WordPress cookies please go to https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
- Consent and Control
- By continuing to use Our Website you are giving your consent to the placing of Cookies and enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. If you do not consent to us placing Cookies in your browser you must leave Our Website straight away.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only Third Party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but you can change this. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide details on how to control Cookies in most mainstream browsers:
- Further Information
- For more information about Privacy, Data Protection and for our Terms & Conditions, please visit the following: